Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Face Shop: Pore Minimizer Controlling Toner with Powder


Price range: P700+ (130 ml) (Sorry I always forget the price ;P)

Consumption rate: At twice a day usage, it can reach a month.


How to use: There's powder settling, so shake well before use.

Being on the pore-minimizer side, I expected the toner to well, minimize pores, haha. Though that's really difficult to deliver here in Manila due to the temperature, at the least I expected it to even out my skin tone, ie     have a matte-ish effect, regardless of whether my face gets oily or not. Also, it should help control minimize breakouts at the least. But for the price, I really ought to expect more.

With my minimum expectations, I have not seen any change in my skin texture. Though there was a period that my breakouts stopped, I could not be sure it was because of the toner (because the streak ended, and I got complete sleep that week ;P)

And oh, the powder did not give any matte effect (at least on me).

It's not alcohol-free, though it doesn't sting and has a very mild and relaxing scent.

However, I have already moved on from this toner, and see if any difference will be noticeable. I think that the price is too much for what it can do.

I give this a 3 out of 5 for at the least not triggering any breakouts and help minimize them a little.

(Note: My facial skin type is combination skin, and is partly sensitive. I am prone to breakouts which I partly attribute to stress and the often skipping of the night time face washing, though I have my good skin days too.)



@riareklamadora ;)




3 comments:

  1. Even though the pore enlarges to provide extra room for the oil to fllow out, the oil still can become trapped (especially around the nose) by dead skin cells. Once this occurs and the material (oil and skin cells) at the end of the clogged pore is exposed to the air, it oxidizes, forming a blackhead. Cayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much po yung 40mL nito? Masyado po kasi mahal yung 130 mL :p
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not aware that there's a 40ml size for this. You may try going to the shop to ask :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *